LEAP Clinic is seeking part-time Associates (Registered Psychologist, Clinical Counsellor, or Registered Social Worker) to meet the demands of our busy private practice.
We offer associates a collaborative and supportive working environment that includes regularly scheduled peer consultation opportunities.
LEAP Clinic is located in a bright and inviting space with spectacular downtown, water, and mountain views.
We are looking for professionals with:
- Demonstrated experience and expertise in providing therapy to children, youth, and families (private practice experience an asset).
- Proficiency with approaches such as CBT, interpersonal therapy, mindfulness, ACT, DBT, EFFT, IPT-A
- Interest or experience in developmental and attachment theory informed approaches
- Ability to work in a team environment, flexible, strong interpersonal skills
- High level of professional autonomy
To apply, please provide a cover letter describing your related experience, proficiency with treatment approaches, and current availability to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be reviewed as they are received.